1. We saw (see) a good film last night.
2. The Wiliams travelled (travel) all over the world in 1985.
3.When did Brian come (Brian/come) home ?
4. Ben called (call) me a few minutes ago.
5. I couldn't (not/can) find my schoolbag this morning.
6. I wasn't ( not/be) at home yesterday.
7. Did you read (you/read) Kim's article about Agatha Christie?
8. The baby didn't sleep (not/sleep) at all last night.
9. Could you (you/can) walk when you were two?
10. The children were (be) excited about their journey to London.