1. Work systematically - better to learn every day after 20 minutes once a week for four hours.
2. Learn by heart - they can be words written on separate pages, entire sentences, poems, dialogues, quotes saying, shorter and longer texts.
3. Do not worry too much eloquence - especially If you do not have capacity in this direction. Since the pronunciation is more important vocabulary.
4. Do not worry committed errors - most of them the same as vanishes, as you progress.
5. Read as much as possible - the better you know the language, the greater the role of the written word. Smooth enough to speak about 1500 words - reading books or newspapers not less than 4500