1. Peter always drives fast.
2. Mary often leaves for New York.
3. They visit Paris from time to time.
1. Peter is driving fast just now
2. Mary is leaving for New York now.
3. They are visiting Paris now.
1. Peter drove fast yesterday
2. Mary left for New York yesterday.
3. They visited Apris 2 weeks ago.
1. Peter was driving fast.
2. Mary was leving for New York.
3. They were visiting Paris.
1. Peter has droven fast recently.
2. Mary has left for New York recently.
3. They have visited Paris recently.
1. Peter had been droven fast.
2. mary had been left for New York.
3. They had been visited PAris.
1. Peter will drive fast.
2. Mary will leave for New York.
3. They will visit Paris.
Forma to be going to do sth
1. Peter is going to drive fast.
2. Mary is going to leave for New York.
3. They are going to wisit Paris .
Do każdego zdania możesz wstawić inne okoliczniki czasu. powodzenia ;)