Zakreśl wyraz lub wyrażenie niepasujące do pozostałych.
1. aunt, nephew, monther, niece
2. art history, scienice, exams
3. easy, difficult, school, interesting
4. get, up six o'clock, get dressed, go home
5. husband, grandfather, aunt, friend
6. reustaurant, church, computer, museum
7. teacher, remember, understand, study
8. where, near, opposite, behind
Uzupełnij zdania wyrazami i wyrażeniami z ramki.
boring, big, do our homework, go to school, I.T, history, Ireland, meet friends, noisy, park, P.E, grandmother, practise, brothers, revises, sister.
My family is very(1)______________. I've got one(2)_______________and two(3)_______________________. My(4)____________ lives near us. My sister is at university. She studies(5)_______________. She does a lot of exams and she(6)__________________ a lot. My brothers are very(7)________________! They play the drums in a pop group. They(8)__________________at home. I(9)____________________ with my brothers. There is a(10)_____________ opposite our school.. We often(11)______________________ there after school. My best frend is Sean. He's from (12)_________________. We often(13)______________ together after school. Our favourite subject is(14)__________________ because we love football. I'm not good at(15)________________, but I like playing computer games. My family is grea. It's never(16)__________________ in our house!
Zakreśl prawidłową formę.
1. My cousin are/is from Montreal, in Canada.
2. He study/studies at university in New York.
3. He loves visiting/visit Great Britan.
4. There are/be a lot of parks in Montreal.
5. They speak/do speak French in Montreal.
6. French is a difficult langauage/language difficult.
7. I often go/ go often to Montreal in the summer.
8. I o speak/don't speak French.
Ułuż wyrazy i wyrażenia w prawidłowej kolejności. Następnie napisz odpowiedzi.
1. Japanese? / Do / understand / you
2. your freinds / Do / go / to school / on Wednesday?
3. at theree o'clock? / your school / finisch / Does
4. computers / your freinds / Have / at home? / got
5. a canteen / there / Is / your school? / in
6. classroom / very / English / Is / big? / your
7. playing / you / Do / your friends? / like / with / tennis
8. your / best friend / Has / a dog? / got