1. - I am looking for my bag I lost it.
- the bag was red with a black strip and inside I had my documents and car keys
- Please contact me at this number 000000, it is very important for me.
2. Let's rent a room in the hotel in the centre, it will be close to all the places of entertainment from there.
- I don't agree with you to stay at the youth hostel, it's not comfortable enough for me.
- Let's compromise then - a cheap room in the small bed and breakfast hotel would be fair enough.
3. - If you want to sightsee my city tell me what interests you most.
- the most interestering places for tourists are the royal castle, museum, old church in the old market.
- if you want to try some local food, go to the regionalna restaurant, they serve perfect dinners
4. I think it would be a good idea to organise the birthday party in the club. what's your opinion?
- no, party in your house is a bad idea. with your parents and younger brother in the room upstair, i totally disagree!
- I dont agree that it's cheaper at home, because if something is accidentally destroyed your parents will pay a lot to repair it.
5. I lost my leg at the winter holiday camp. i was skiing down the slope and then i crashed...it happened last week
- i had to visit my surgeon he xrayed my leg and decided to put it in plaster
- i spend three days in hospital and then they let me go home but come to control in two weeks time