1. Brian/young/ smoke cigarettes - Brian is too young to smoke cigarettes.
2. She/good/win the first place - She isn't good enough to win the first place.
3. It/windy/go sailing - It isn't windy enough to go sailing.
4. You/ill/leave home - You are too ill to leave home.
5. The grapes/ fresh/ eat - The grapes aren't fresh enough to eat.
6. This knife/sharp/cut - This knife isn't sharp enough to cut.
7. The shirt/clean/wear - The shirt isn't clean enough to wear.
8. It/ late/ listen to loud music - It is too late to listen to loud music.