1. Where is the Wieliczka Salt Mine?
- Wieliczka Salt Mine in Krakow.
2 . According to legend, what happened when Kinga's servants dug a well at Wieliczka?
- Rock salt in Wieliczka began to extract the end of the thirteenth century during the reign of Prince Boleslaw the Chaste and his wife Saint Kinga
3.How was salt removed from the mine before 1620?
- In 1620 years Wieliczka salt mine administrator Adam Gorski brought to Polish Swedish "surveyor" Martin Germana. His task was the performance measurements and draw up plans for underground excavations in the Wieliczka salt mine. The work of measuring and drafting plans to scale 1:1 266 German graduated in 1638
4.How did the constant danger affect the miners?
- nie wiedziałam
5.Why did the miners start to carve sculptures from the rock salt?
-because they had too much salt, and began to put pamitkowe monuments such as the church. Kinga
6. Where is the Chapel of the Blessed Kinga?
-The Wieliczka Salt Mine
7.What can you see in the underground caves?
-in underground caves, you can see sculptures and monuments made of salt, and the most famous monument of the holy kingi