1. I have done my homework.
2. I haven't done my homework.
3. Have I done my homework?
4. She has broken the window.
5. Has She broken the window?
6. She hasn't broken the window.
7. You have washed the car.
8. Have you washed the car?
9. You haven't washed the car.
10. Peter have gone to the bank.
11. Have Peter gone to the bank?
12. Peter haven't gone to the bank.
13. We have been to Paris.
14. Have we been to Paris?
15. We haven't been to Paris.
16. Julia has finished school yet.
17. Has Julia finished school yet?
18. Julia hasn't finished school yet.
19. I have already seen this film.
20. Have you already seen this film?
21. I haven't seen this film.
22. I have been to London.
23. Have I been to London?
24. I haven't been to London.
25. I have always wanted to go there.
26. Have I always wanted to go there?
27. I haven't wanted to go there.
28. I have found his telephone number.
29. Has she found his telephone number?
30. She hasn't found his telephone number.
31. She has closed the door.
32. Has she closed the door?
33. She hasn't closed the door.
34. Someone has taken my bag.
35. Has someone taken my bag?
36. They have changed their plans.
37. Have they changed their plans?
38. They haven't changed their plans.
39. I have understood this text.
40. Have you understood this text?
41. I haven't understood this text.
42. The bus has just left.
43. He has lived in Worsaw for many years.
44. I have never liked icecreams.
45. He has studied History.
46. He hasn't studied History.
47. Has he studied History?
48. She has worked in this firm since 2005.
49. She hasn't worked in this firm since 2005.
50. Has she worked in this firm since 2005?