Gothic castle in Malbork was built by the Teutonic Knights in the years 1274-1457 is one of the largest medieval fortresses in Europe and the example of medieval military architecture. In the years 1309-1457 was established masters of the Teutonic Order and the capital of the Teutonic Order. In the years 1457-1772 from this place ruled by voivods Malbork. In 1961 he created the Castle Museum, in December 1997 the castle was included on the list of UNESCO world cultural heritage. Castle destroyed, rebuilt, and rebuilt during these few centuries has been preserved to this day and is a huge attraction in this part of Europe.