Warsaw - the capital of Poland is this city laid in central Poland, on Mazovia. The largest under in relation to number of population and the surface the city in Poland. The seats of parliament in Warsaw be comprise ( the Lower house and the Senate), the President of Polish Republic, Government and different central powers. Warsaw is the capital of Mazovian province also.According to legend name Warsaw comes from from names of fishing marriage - Warsa and Sawy.
City was put on breakthrough XIII and XIV in. The toruńscy tradesfolk of German origin were the founders. In 1350 and in 1380 year they came into being two the tench of defensive walls. In 1408 year locality becomes repurchased by Mazovian Janusz's duke And Older, which it transfers from Czerska the capital of Mazovia to Warsaw.Today's Warsaw this important scientific centre, cultural, political as well as economic.The boat - the capital of province the łódzkiego, lying in valley Neru, in only centre of Poland. The boat it is 2 city in Poland under in relation to number of population and 4 under in relation to surface. It is important academical centre as well as cultural.First mention in document from 1332 r. (village Łodzia); right municipal broadcast in Przedborzu over Pilicą in 1423 r., and together with with them permission on organization markets. To end XVII in. The boat develops as small agricultural town, being with property of włocławskiego bishopric. She becomes then local trade centre as well as craftsman's ( it be comprised eight mills here as well as wheelwrights' workshops, coopers, shoemakers, carpenter and butchers). In peak period of development the " agricultural Lodz" on beginning XVI in., town calculates ok. 700 occupants.It what interesting was can see
* The Square of Freedom from neoclassical town hall, the northern outlet ul. the Piotrkowskiej ( 1827 );
* Maksymilian's Palace Goldfedera, ul. Piotrkowska 77 ( 1892 );
* Juliusz's Neobarokowy palace Heinzla, hive Piotrkowska 104 ( 1882 );
* Brothers' Neorenesansowy palace Steinertów, hive Piotrkowska 272 ( 1896 );
* Passage Meyera, ul. St. Moniuszki ( 1886 );
* The Museum of Art, ul. Przędzalniana 72 ( 1876 );
* The the Art nouveau pałacyk of Power station the Łódzkiej, ul. Danzig 107;
* Henryk's Neorenesansowa villa Grohmana, ul. Tymienieckiego 24/26 ( 1892 );
* The the Neo - Gothic Roman Catholic church of Assumption the NMP, Church pl. ( 1897 );
* The ZOO, at fugitive of streets the Krzemienieckiej and Konstantynowskiej ( 1938 );
* Łódzki Botanical Garden, ul. Krzemienicka ;
* Tram Line 0 served antique composition 5N 5ND on every summer Sunday;
Poles like traveling. The most willingly for border.Poles will meet in this time from family and friends, part will leave on just rest and different will calm down from everyday duties simply.