1.zadanie:Wybierz właściwe słowo z nawiasu!
1. We had a great (adventure/.)It was very (/enjoyable)
3. Look after your (health/). Eat (/healthy) food like fruit and vegetables.
4. Norway is a (north/) country. The (north/) of Norway is in the Arctic Circle.
5. Sam loves being (/active). He's very (/adventurous).
2. Zadanie:Uzupełnij pytania używając much lub many. Następnie dopasuj odpowiedzi do pytań.np 2-a
1. How MANYsnow was there?
2. How MUCH time did you spend in the sauna?
3. How MUCH times did you fall in the snow?
4. How MANY people slept in the iglo?
5. How MANY photos did you take?
a. there were three of us. 4
b.Milions! I'm terrible at skiing. 3
c. A lot! Dou you want to see them? 5
d. There was a Lot! 1
e.About half an hour. 2
3.zadanie.Przeczytaj ogłoszenie i uzupełnij brakujące informacje.
Come to Iceland!
Spring Breaks: April 2nd- 6th &650 per person.
Stay in a comfortable 3-star hotel in Reykjavik, the amazing capital of this wonderful country.
go shopping and sightseeing, enjoy a sauna, go sledging, fishing....and a lot more- maybe even ice driving!
Dates: April 2nd- 6th
acyivities: SHOPPING, SAUNA, FISHING
cost:&650 per person
4. zadanie; dokończ zdanie według własnego uznania;
I wouldn't like to go to Iceland because I LIKE MY COUNTRY... =]