Water pollution is a negative change in physical characteristics, chemical and bacteriological water caused by excess of inorganic, organic, radioactive or even heat, which limit or prevent the use of water for drinking and agricultural purposes.
Consume the largest quantity of water:
- Chemical industry and paper
Reducing water pollution;
- Construction of new sewage treatment plant and the modernization of old;
- Reduction of pollutants entering these waters;
- Using technologies that do not let water or closed-circuit technology for water;
- Prudent management of water
Część wyrazów z tekstu jest pozamnieniana na synonimy, które łatwiej przetłumaczyć...