Complete the sentences. Use the present perfect form of the verbs in the box and since or for.
1) I haven't TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY since LAST MARCH.
2) We haven't played computer games for two days.
3) They have lived in Kielce for a long time.
4) My mum has collected postards since she was a little girl.
5) We have participated in chess competions for five years.
6) He's a great 100 metres runner. He has held the school record for two years.
7) Has she used the phone since she arivved.
8) I haven't done any homework since I broke my arm.
9) He has known Eva for two and a half years.