1.I have already done my homework.
2. I did my homework yesterday.
3.I have just received a letter from Tom.
4. I received a letter from tom the day before yesterday.
5. John is not home. I think he has just left.
6. John left Spain two days ago.
7. I have worked for B&C for eleven years and I am very satisfed with my job.
8. I worked for B&C for eleven years. Now I work in another place.
9. Our company has sold three thousand cars this years.
10. Our company sold a few thousand cars between 1992-1993r.
11. " Have you ever been to Rome?". "No, I have never been there there."
12."when were you last in Rome". "I was there in 1994.
13. I saw Bill when he was leaving the shop.
14. The mansion has belonged to our family for years.
15. Charles is very handsome man. That is why Linda has been in love with him since she met him.
16.When I saw the Slims last time they lived in Leeds.
17. Paul is giving up smoking. He hasn't smoked for three weeks.
18. "When did they announced that?". "They announced it five minutes ago."
19. Have you ever tasted caviar?
20. I have read a lot recently.
21. I read a lot when I was a student.
22. We often smelled gas when we lived in that old flat.
23. Here is your shirt. I have ironed it for you.
24. I have just finished my composition.
25. I finished writting it a few minutes ago.
26. Has she taken medicine yet? Yes she took it at seven o 'clock.
27. The play started at 8.30 and lasted an hour and a half.
28. Have they delivered the furniture yet? Yes, they delivered it yesterday.
29.Bolesław Prus wrote "Lalka".
30. I have just missed my train. Now I will have to wait for the next one.