1. The post (come) ?
2. You (see) my watch anywhere ?
No, I'm afraid I ....saw
3. Someone (wind) the clock ?
Yes, Tom ....wond
4 .I (not finisch) my letter yet.
5.He just (go) out.went
6. Someone (take)my bicycle.took
7. The phone (stop)ringing.
10. You (hear) from her lately ?
11. I just (wash) that floor.
12. The cat (steal) the fish.
13. You (explain) the exercise?
Yes, he .....
14. there aren't any buses because the drivers (go) on strike.went
15. You (have) enough to eat?
Yes, I (have) plenty, thank you.
16 Charles (pass) his exam ?
17. How many bottles the milkman (leave) ?
He (leave) six .
18. I (live) here for ten years.
19 How long you (know) Mr Pitt ?
I (know) him for ten years.
20. Would you like some coffe ? I just (make) some.
21. Mary (water) the tomatoes ?
Yes, i think she....
22. You (not make) a mistake?
No, I'm sure I....
23.Why you (not mend ) the fuse ?
I (not have) time.
24.You (dive) from the ten-metre board yet ?
25. You ever (leave) a restaurant with out paying the bill?
No, I ...
26. I I(ask) him to dinner several times.
27. He always (refuse).
28. You ever (ride) a camel ?
29 I (buy) a new carpet .Come and look at it.
30. He (post) the letter ?
31.Why he (not finish)? He (have) plenty of time.
32.I often (see) him but I never (speak) to him.
33. You ever (eat) caviar
34. We just (hear ) the most exaorinary news.