Do każdego zdania ułóż pytanie z "do" i "does"
1.The night before the wedding, the bride and groom cannot meet.
2.The bride wears a white dress.
3. She also wears or carries something old, something new, something borrowed, from another person, and something blue.
4. The best man is usually the groom's best friend or a brother or cousin.
5. The best man carries the ring and gives in to the groom
6. The groom puts the ring on the bride's finger.
7. Then he kisses her and she kisses him.
8. People throw confetti and rice at the new caple.
9. The bride carries flowers.
10. After the wedding, she throws then in the air.
11. The girl who catches them is the next bride.