Make/ do/ go/ have
0. Don’t talk to Shirley. She’s making an important phone call.
1. Peter has made a mistake.
2. Have you had a shower today?
3. She’s had an argument with her boyfriend.
4. They usually do their homework on Sunday afternoon.
5. What time do you usually have breakfast?
6. She usually goes for a walk after lunch .
7. We are making plans for our winter holiday.
8. She sometimes goes swimming at the sports health centre.
9. I’m doing an exercises about using verbs.
10. He never has lunch in the restaurant at work.