1. If Bob hadn't broken his leg, he could have played football today.
2. If only he hadn't lied Sally, would still trust him.
4. If only she had more patience, then she would be able to wait longer.
6. Ann wishes she had set the alarm, because then she would have woken up on time.
7. I wish I hadn't left the oven on too long, then the chicken wouldn't burn.
8. If only I had written down her phone number, I would call her right know.
10. Tom wishes he hadn't gambled last Sunday because then he wouldn't lose all his money.