1. Uzupełnij zdania wstawiając: ws lub were.
1.I was at the zoo last Saturday.
2. My parents were very busy yesterday.
3. Jane and her sister were late for school last Friday.
4. Sheila was tider after her maths class test.
5. It was very snowy last week.
2.Zdecyduj, czy zdania są prawdziwe, czy fałszywe. Popraw fałszywą informację.
1. McMaxie discovered a great crowd of big Earthians. T
2.The Earthians moved very slowy. F
3. They transported heavy things. T
4. They built their houses and streets. T
5. They didn't listen to their commanders. F
6. They helped their friends. T
7. The little Earthians were people. T
3. Ponumeruj zdania dialogu w odpowiedniej kolejności.
1. Brian: What's this photo, Molly? It looks like our living room.
8. Molly: Oh, no, they didn't. There weren't any computers at than time.
5. Brian: Did they listen to the radio, then?
4. Molly: Our great grandparents didn't have television, silly.
7. Brian: Did they use computers?
2. Molly: It is our living room. A hundred years ago.
9. Brian: Oh, life was horrible one hundred years ago!
6. Molly: no, they didn't talk on the phone, or...
3. Brian: Oh, I see. Where is the television?