Krasnystaw - a city situated on the left bank of the Pig. The oldest archaeological sites in the vicinity of the town comes from the decline Paleolithic (about 12000 - 7900 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 12000 - 7900 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 12000 - 7900 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 12000 - 7900 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting lpne) on the same area of the city from the early Neolithic period (about 5000 lpne) are banding rytej cultural monuments.
Former name of the city Szczekarzów - James Drought Chełm land chronicler of the seventeenth century, cites a popular administration, which says that coincided with areas Krasnostawski share Szczekowi, who founded a fortress, it subordinated the shaft and the circle is often called Szczekarzów.
The strategic location of the village (at the confluence of a large hill) has served the development of the castle and its importance grew rapidly putting Szczekarzów among other settlements of the area of leadership.
Szczekarzów mentioned for the first time in the annals of hipakowskiej under the date 1213 During the thirteenth - fourteenth century destroyed many times, among others. by the Tartars.
And in 1366, Casimir the Great joins Earth Chełmsko - Bełzką the Crown. These sites are announced królwszczyznami. Casimir the Great in place of the old recommended to build a stone castle. At the same time ordered a deep moat surround the castle and dig a large pond that would provide a sufficient quantity of water inside the moat.
Perhaps a large pond that gave a new name for the city. Even in the nineteenth century among the local population were living legend explaining the creation of a new name: combining this fact with the person of Ladislaus Jagiello and his fourth wife, Sophia, who had this place called Krasny lake (a beautiful lake). The new name has spread over the XIV - XV century
March 1, 1394 by Wladyslaw Jagiello gives Szczekarzewowi Magdeburg city rights. Newly created Wójtostwo with the town was awarded the Stanislav Kozic. The document shows that the tracking Krasnystaw was already at that time disputed trade center. Possessed numerous shops, had the characteristics of cobblers and tailors. Existing uposażone temples were the same height.
Cared for the kings, endowed with many privileges the town quickly developed. In the second half of the fourteenth century, was introduced, equipped with strong powers, authorities starościańskie. The first krasnostawskim Foreman was probably Hryćko Kierdej of Pomeranians. District krasnostawski its range also included and later Zamosc.
Raised the importance of the city moving here by the bishop of Lomza, Poland Maciej Chełm diocese headquarters in 1490, the determinant of wealth in the city are given the royal lustration of 1569, the walls of the city recorded 140 brick houses in the suburbs and more than 65 homes. Development of the city was temporarily halted in 1524 an immense fire, which burned all the documents.
In addition to role as a trading center in city played an important role of local educational center. Przykatedralna school operated here, which later received a baseline study of the Crown Chancellor Jan Zamojski. Since 1550, the school operated by the church of St. Trinity.
After the death of the last Jagiellonian, the nobility of the Earth Chelmska worried by news flowing from the country, rolled off the Krasnystaw. This Congress has taken important decisions such as introduction hooded courts. These courts operate temporarily, during the interregnum and deal with criminal cases and offenses against the peace and public security.
In 1588 the castle krasnostawskim imprisoned Archduke Maximilian of Austria presens to the Polish crown prince to visit here include Sigismund III Vasa.
In the years 1602 - 1603 and 1630 - 1631 plague epidemic hit the city, which led to a large extent, the depopulation. Despite numerous attempts to restore its former glory in the city was the seventeenth century began its gradual decline. Cossack and Swedish wars devastated and ruined city. Also beginning of the eighteenth century did not spare the city. In the years 1704, 1707 to 1715 and grabione repeatedly destroyed by the Swedes, Saxon and Moscow, this time the city hit another plague epidemic.
In 1787, the city has visited the king Stanislaw August Poniatowski, here was undertaken by local dignitaries including Castellan of Lublin Poletłłę and starost krasnostawskiego A. Kickiego. After the partition of Polish III, the city was within the Austrian Empire. After the campaign, John Prince Poniatowski in 1809 Krasnystaw incorporated into the Duchy of Warsaw. In 1811 the city was hit by another huge fire which destroyed the southern frontage of the market and many other buildings including Church St. Paraskeva, and hall.
After Napoleon's defeat followed the occupation of the Duchy of Warsaw by Russian troops. , Established in 1815, the Polish Kingdom, Krasnystaw was the seat of the peripheral. The city does not have industry without its former functions of the center of trade and craft center has become available at the Tsar's local administration. Preceded the January Uprising in Krasnystaw many patriotic demonstrations, which took place in 1861 - 1862, the
During the uprising in the neighborhood played a lot of battles and skirmishes. One of the commanders of the insurgent troops was a Russian physician Nikolai Nieczaj from Dubienki. Captured during the skirmish of the court pursuant to a court martial was shot in March 1863 in Krasnystaw.
In the late nineteenth century to work in teams of copyright: theater and music. Revenue from performances to concerts often spent on social purposes. After the revolution of 1905 the city started its Poland matrix School. The activities of this organization led to the creation of the library reading room and amateur theater. As a result of World War I Krasnystaw was partially burned. Retreating Russian army (1915) burned up the crops on the field. Losses in war is estimated at 500 thousand. gold rubles.
Resulted in the restoration of independence and stimulate the development of higher self-life. At the end of the war were organized State Gymnasium, since 1925, acted School of Agriculture in 1927 to 1933 there was a middle school for girls.
In September 1939, the city took place under heavy fighting the Polish army with German units. During the war he acted strong resistance. One important element of fighting the occupying forces was the secret publishing. In the city and county throughout the period of occupation, appeared in newspapers of various secret politically oriented. The best-known military action was the release of 20 September 1943, 234 prisoners from the prison krasnostawskiego. Krasnystaw was liberated 25 July 1944 by the Ukrainian Front units.
Chodziło o przetłumaczenie no nie?