500g of flour
40g of yeast
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 spoon of oil
¼ l of luke-warm water
0,5kg of cheese
We can choose from:
Vegetables (onion, tomato, paprika, chili etc)
Fruit (pineapple, orange etc)
Meat (chicken, ham, salami etc)
Shellfish (shirms, lobster, prouns etc)
Spice (Oregano etc)
• First take ¼ l luke-warm water, and add the flour.
• Then add sugar, salt and oil. Knead smooth daugh.
• If the daugh isn’t thick enough, you must add some flour.
• Put away the kneaded daugh to let it grow.
• Then shape the daugh and put it on a buttered baking tray.
• Place any ingredients (cheese, tomatoes, etc.) you want on the shaped daugh.
• At the end, pour the pizza with olive oil.
• Put it in the pre-heated oven. Bake for about 15 minutes.
• Serve it with bottle of beer