You're at the bus station.
You want to go to:
a) the post office
- Excuse me, I'm looking for the Post office. Could You tell me which way I can go there?
- Of course, You have to go straight this road and turn left befere the crossroad. The post office is in the second building.
- Thanks a lot!
- I'm glad I could help You.
b) the chemist's
- Excuse me, sir. Where is the nearest chemist's?
- Pleas turn left in the next avenue and continue straight as far as the shopping center. The chemist's is at the second floor behind the lift.
- Thank You, I appreciate that.
You're at the train station.
You want to go to the:
a) art gallery
- Excuse me, which train can I go to the art gallery?
- There will be ona at 12:15 PM.
- Thank You, but where exacly is the art gallery?
- When You will get out of the train station, you have to turn right and art gallery is the biggest building you will see.
b) music shop
- Excuse me, Where can I find a music shop?
- There is one at the second station. When you will get out of the train, you have to go straight until the first passage.
- Thanks a lot.