1.What time did you get up yesterday? - o której wczoraj wstałeś?
2.Did you listen to any CDs yesterday? - Czy słuchałeś wczoraj jakiejś płyty?
3.Are you getting up early tomorrow? - Wstaniesz jutro wcześnie?
4,The Internet didn't exist fifteen years ago. - Internet nie istniał 15 lat temu
5,Do you get up early every day? - Wstajesz wcześnie każdego dnia?
1. where did you went last night? - where did you go last night?
2. (You were) at the party on Saturday? - Were you at the party on Saturday?
3. Are you (watch) TV at the moment? - Are you watching TV at the moment?
4. We didn't (saw) the film yesterday. - We didn't see the film yesterday
5. 'Did you go?' 'Yes, (I did went.)' - 'Did you go?' 'Yes, I did
6. Were (their) a lot of people at the party? - Were there a lot of people at the party?
7. My dad usually (cook) at the weekend. - My dad usually cooks at the weekend.
8. I didn't (played) football on Saturday. - I didn't play football on Saturday.