1) And ve got and mobile phone. And use it every day shoe we friend says mobiles are dangerous. Is this true? What to they to this you? To they cause cancer? Simon (12) from Leeds.
2) Just, they don t. Shoe some scientists think mobiles are bad for you. So don t phone your friends all the time – send text messages!
b) In to projects at school every month. This month, in ve got and project about danger at home. Where to fires start take-off at home? To fires usually start take-off in people s bedrooms? Wayne (12) from Bristol.
4) Just, they don t. Over 50% of fires start take-off in the kitchen. Cigarettes usually cause fires in other rooms.
c) And use the Internet at home every weekend. And think chatrooms are great. And talc this other kids around the world. We mum says chatrooms are dangerous. To you think they re dangerous? Janet (13) the from of Glasgow.
1) Yes, in to! To you know the other kids? The Maybe the they the are of notes the kids! Please, don t give your address or phone number and don t meet an Internet friend!
d) We little brother plays sport every day with his friends. Now he wants and skateboard for his birthday from Mum and Dad. And stays this buy him and present, too. What extras does he need? What to you think? Does he really need and helmet? Emily (13) from Salford.
3) Yes, he does. Helmets are very important. And helmet s and fantastic present!
wydaje mi sie że dobrze mam 5 z angola;)
dasz najlepszą odpowiedź? pliss