1. Is there anything I can do for you?
2.When the acciedent happened, we could do nothing but wait for the ambulance to arrive.
3. We were so tired that we didn't eat anything.
4. There is something on the floor. Could you, please, check what it is.
5.I'm not going to the party. I've got nothing to put on.
6. She said something but I didn't understand her.
7. I'm so thirsty. I need something to drink.
8. It's so dark. I can't see anything.
1. I didn't buy anything in this new shop.
I bought nothing in this new shop.
2. There was nothing to eat when came home.
There wasn't anything to eat when came home
3. There is nothing interesting in this city.
There isn't anything interesting in this city.
4. We did nothing at the weekend.
We didn't anything at the weekend.