1.I have worked for B&C for eleven years and I am very satisfied with my job.
2. I worked for B&C for eleven years. Now I work in another place.
3. Our company has sold three thousand cars this year.
4. Our company sold a few thousand cars between 1992-1994
5. "Have you ever been in Rome" "I was there in 1994
6. "When were you last in Rome" " I was there in 1994
7. I saw Bill when he was leaving the shop.
8. The mansion has belonged to our family for years.
9. Chears is a very handsome man. That is why Linda has been in love with him ever since she met him.
10. When I saw the Slims last time they lived in Leeds.
11. Paul is giving up smoking. He hasn't smoked for three weeks.
12. " When did they announce that?" "They announced it five minutes ago"
13. Have you ever tasted caviar?
14. I have read a lot recently.
15. I read a lot when I was a student.
16. We often smelt gas when we lived in that old flat.
17. Here is your shirt. I have ironed it for you.
18. I have just finished my composiotion.
19. I finished writing it a few minutes ago.
20. "Has she taken the medicine yet?" "Yes, she took it at seven o'clock.
21. The play started at 8:30 and lasted an hour and a half.
22. "Have they delivered the furniture yet?" "Yes, they delivered it yesterday"
23. Bolesław Prus wrote "Lalka".
24. I have just missed my train. Now I will have to wait for the next one.
25. My uncle came to England in 1945. For almost forty years he worked as a bus driver. He retired in 1985