A) - Excuse me, I'm looking for these shoes, but smaller ones. Do you have a size 36?
- Yes, I'll bring them.
One minute later
- Oh, great. Can I try them on?
- Of course, the mirror is over there.
Five minutes later
- Unfortunately they're too small for me.
- Ok, I'll put them away.
b) - Hello Luiza!
- Hi Mary! How are you?
- Oh, I'm fine. And you?
- Yeah, me too. I was in a supermarket today, I bought fresh fruits and I'm going to prepare a salad with mum.
- Supermarket? I don't like going there. I prefer small shops.
- You know, a lot of people, high prices...
- Mmm.. I don't agree with you. There is a very big choice of products - I can buy there everything I want.
- But... food there is often of bad quality. In smaller shops I buy healthier products.
- No... it isn't true. In my supermarket always are fresh products and food of good quality.
- In small shops is friendly atmosphere too.
- Yes, you're right, but in the supermarket I can buy, what I want and I have big choice. Sorry, but I totally don't agree with you.
- Your choice.