1. The year was 1665, a beautiful sunny day. Isaac Newton decided to go to court to sit in the fresh air.
2. He sat down under an apple tree and fell asleep. He dreamed that an apple falling from a tree hit him in the head.
3. Woke up and went home. For a long time trying to get to the why the apple fell down instead of fly upward.
4. Finally in 1680 came to Newton. Found a solution.
5. In 1687 Newton described the whole event. After some time, was a book describing the theory of gravitation.
Myślę, że pomogłam!;]