6.Complete the question tags with the correct verb.
1. Sally likes cheese, doesn't she?
2. Jim and Sue don't live here, do they ?
3. You can't swim, can you?
4. We've already seen that film, haven't we?
5. You won't do that again,will you?
6. He isn't working very hard, is he?
7. Kelly bought a new dress last weekend, didn't she?
8. Joe doesn't come from Irleand, does he?
9. New York isn't the capital of the USA, is it?
7. Complete the dialogue.
Jo: So you're coming to the party, aren't you?
Tim: Sure. It starts at eight, doesn't it? And you can bring a friend, can't you?
Jo: Yeah. But you're not going to bring your crazy friend Sam, are you?
Tim: Well, yes. You like him, don'tyou?
Jo: No, I didn't ! Come on, Tim. He is stupid, isn't he?
Tim: No,he isn't. You're always criticising my friends, aren't you?
Jo: No, I'm not. Just the stupid ones. I haven't met all of your friends, haveI? And they can't all be stupid, can they?
Tim: Ooh.... You are really mean, aren't you?