Items Needed: (for 4 servings)
• 8 hard-boiled eggs
• 4 tablespoons low-fat / diet mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons sugar
• 1 teaspoon mustard
• 4 tablespoons shredded cheese of choice
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh pepper (green, red or yellow - depends upon your inventiveness, creativity)
• 1/2 cup minced white sweet onion
• salt and pepper to taste (you can add a pinch of garlic salt)
• 1/4 cup diced celery
• 1 cup tinned green peas or frozen (thawed)
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together chopped eggs, with all other ingredients. Mix well, cover and chill. For each serving, spoon about 1/2 cup onto a lettuce leaf or spread on bread (preferably multigrain bread). Keep refrigerated until served.