Late-Renaissance church built from 1617-1626, made of brick, built with the foundation of Peter Wiesiołowski.
Inside the late baroque equipment funded by John Clement Branicki. Originally the temple was a late-Gothic with Renaissance elements Mazovian-Lithuanian. Church walls covered with murals from 1751 made by Anthony Herliczkę.
The main altar made of wood, covered with white polychrome with gilt. Above the altar hangs a painting of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, painted by Baroque artist, creating the court Branicki, Augustine Mirys. Appears over the image the eye of Divine Providence. Mensa below the tabernacle (similar to the tabernacle by Bernini in Rome). Frontal, the shallowness of rococo sculpture, which is a notable departure iconographic, used here because in the era of Enlightenment themes apocryphal. Middle frontal scene presents Assumption of the Virgin, on the right side bears the prophet Elijah, to the left - a man with his face turned to Mary. On both sides of the main altar are statues of St.. Peter and Paul in 1751 by James Fontana and John Jacob Plersch. In addition to the main altar in the church is the altar of Jesus Crucified. On the wall hangs the Old Church, Izabella Branicka Epitaph. This is the embroidered fabric in a beautiful frame from 1811, made by a friend "Ms. Krakow. On top of the epitaph is an alabaster vase containing the heart Izabella expensive souvenirs. The temple has a late Baroque bodies funded by Jan Klemens Branicki and built in 1753 by Anthony Wierzbowski from Warsaw.
On the walls hang old parish church 3 tables. The first church to commemorate the foundation from 1617 that reads "In honor of the Most High God the Holy Trinity, St Mary and All Saints church on the foundations built Wiesiołowski Peter Marshall of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Kaunas mayor, Tykocin" (original in Latin). Franciszek Karpinski second memorial reads "In this Church for the first time sounded" devotional songs "Francis Karpinski (1741-1825). When you get up the morning dawn, all our daily affairs, God is born, the Song of God's mercy, before appearing in the Suprasl OO in the backyard. Basilian in 1792 ... "Table was founded in 175 anniversary of the poet's death. Third party with information about the consecration of this temple on the second Sunday after Easter in 1664.
The Church was the family mausoleum of the family-Gryfitów Branicki. The tombstone on the right side of the altar is devoted to the memory of his grandmother and father, John Clement - hearts are buried here: Marshal Crown Catherine Aleksandra Czarneckich Branicka (d. 1698) and Stephen Nicholas Branicki (d. 1709). Tombstone (designer Kacper Bażanka) is constructed of black marble Dębica (partly also of pink). Cartouche over the sarcophagus, made of gilded copper plates with coats of arms tional: neck (Branicki), fox (Sapieha) and Lodz (Czarneckich) and the crown. Both sides of the cartridge angels putti holding the attributes of transcendence - an hourglass and a human skull. This mausoleum was founded by the wife of Stephen Nicholas, and also the mother of John Clement - Catherine Scholastica with Sapiechów Branicka. The second tomb is located on the opposite side of the altar (with respect to the first tomb) and was founded by Isabella of Poniatowski. The tombstone was made in Rome, and then imported into Polish. It is built of Italian marble and różnokolorowego gilt bronze. It is buried in the heart of John Clement Branicki (d. 1771). The urn is supported by arms Griffins, and the whole pyramid closes with a golden medallion with the profile Branicki. On the tombstone are also trophies power hetman (including: helmet with plume, sword and mace).
In the basement of the old church are the crypt, among them "the crypt of the founders" in the rest include: Catherine Poniatowska (d. 1772, Rococo coffin, richly gilded), and Isabelle of Poniatowski Branicka (classical coffin of mahogany tree). In other crypts are Roppe coffin of Archbishop Edward (d. 1939, imported to Bialystok in 1983), Bishop of Minsk-Mogilev diocese, and Archbishop Edward Kisiel (d. 1993).