1. I came across a very old painting in an antique shop last weekend.
2. While on holiday we went on a guided tour of an ancient palace.
3. I am really fed up with this weather. I need a holiday in the sun.
4. My brother rides his bike to school every morning.
5. Let’s get in this bus. It goes to the town centre.
6. I joined the gym in :Nie wiem, tu chyba trzeba wstawić jakiś dzień, albo miesiąc - wymyśl sobie: to keep fit.
Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use up to three words.
1. There is nothing I’d rather have than a vanilla ice cream on a hot day.
There’s nothing I like more than a vanilla ice cream on a hot day.
2. It’s years since I last saw Steve.
I have not seen Steve for years.
3.Brian is too young to join the senior rugby team.
Brian is not old enough to join the senior rugby team.
Fill in the correct preposition.
He tied his dog up to prevent it from running away.