Lisa 1) go to school every weekday. She
2) get up at seven o'clock, 3) get a
that she 5) have breakfast. Lisa 6) leave
to school. Lessons 8) start at nine o'clock in
the morning. Lisa and her friends 9) play in
the playground for half an hour before they
10) cath in.
b) Put the verbs in brackets into the
Today it's Saturday. Lisa is at home. She
1) is watching (watch) TV and she
2) eating (eat) a sandwich. Her
brother is in the garden. He 3) isn't play
(not/play) football. e 4) is riding
(ride) his bike. Mum is at the supermarket. She
5) is do shopping (shop). Dad is outside.
He 6) is washing (wash) the car. Millie,
Lisa's cat, 7) isn't sleep(not/sleep). She
8) is playing (play) with a ball.