1. Uzupełnij dialog, używając must, mustn`t, should, shouldn`t i czasowników podanych poniżej.
Joanne: Hello, I`d like two swimming tickets.
Receptionist: That is Ł6, pleas.
Sally: Can we have lunch here ?
Receptionist: Yes, but you mustn`t eat next to the pool. And you (1)should use glass bottles.
Sally: OK. Thanks.
Joanne: I think we (2) should swim and then have lunch.
Sally: Yes, you are right. But we (3) must have a shower first - that is a rule.
Joanne: I am hungry now. Let`s have lunch.
Sally: Hey - you (4)shouldn't leave your bag here. Somebody will steal it!
Joanne: OK, I will take it with me.
Sally: What do you want for lunch? We (5)must eat healthy food!
Joanne: I will have a salad. What about you?
2. Ułóż zdania z must, mustn`t, should, shouldn`t na podstawie poniższej informacji.
1. You should wear a swimming cap
2. You mustn't run near the pool
3. You should be careful with your money
4. You should bring a towel
5. You mustn't bring camera to the pool
6. You should tell an adult if u see a theft