Lock of Pomorze Princes: the most treasured monument of the city. He is an oldest and best kept building of defensive architecture on the Pomerania. He was built on amongst river for island, with which the prince bought Elizabeth von Behr with the mill from the Darłowo burgess. The castle was extended and rebuilt one by one by Eryk's king in years 1449 - 1459, of X Bogusław and Barnina XI. became the museum.
Stone gate.: Gothic gate which is an element of ancient municipal walls, their remains are visible in the park by the Gate and in the vicinity Lock by the Castle street.