1. Sidney was distressed by the news about the exam results.
2. All salaries have been cut by the company.
3. Shirley's shower is being repaired by a plumber.
4. Firefighters are paid a lot of money.
5. Could the dog be fed?
6. An early reply will be appreciated.
7. A discount of 30% is usually granted.
8. Our latest catalogue is being sent under separate cover.
9. We were impressed by your products.
10. The prize wasn't won by her.
11. This road isn't used very often.
12. This coat must not be washed.
13. The date of meeting has been changed.
14. Hor meals are served till 10 p.m. every day.
15. A new ring-road is being built round the city.
16. He is being operated on at the moment.
17. The new students were told where to sit.
18. Pupils are required to change shoes when entering school.