As for this history, isn't sure. In 1982 in the Somerdale small town, into becoming New Jersey 15 children and 1 adult fell ill after eating sweets and the cake on the play on the occasion of Halloween. According to some newspapers in sweets tracks of the PCP drug were detected ("angel dust", that is "angel dust"). It isn't obvious, whether all children were a purpose, whether one person can. This way it has often just turned out. More than once also poisoning was a coincidence or something else, rather than poison brought about the death.