1. Marry will be happy if you visit her tomorrow.
2. The old woman would have been killed if the driver hadn't stopped the car.
3. The burglars would have left us with no money if we
didn't pay it in our bank accound earlier.
4. We would always have our dinner earlier if mother didn't finish
her job so late.
5. I will not agree to my doughter's going out so late if Tom
doesn't go with her.
6. Our family wouldn't be so well-off if our father weren't so
successful in business.
7. If I don't have something to eat, I'll die of hunger.
8. If you don't win tomorrow, we will all be very disappointed.