1. You paint on holidays. EGG(Malujesz je na święta)
2. Easter pet? RABBIT
3. Colourfull egg? SCRIPT(kolorowe jajka)
4. Send them to your friends with wishes? CARDS(wysyłasz je znajomym z życzeniami)
5. Small hen? CHICKEN(Mały kurczak)
6. Month in which it is Easter? APRIL(Miesiąc w którym jest wielkanoc)
TO DO KRZYŻÓWKI
A to historia świąt wielkiej nocy:
Easter is a time of springtime festivals. In Christian countries Easter is celebrated as the religious
holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, the son of God. But the celebrations of Easter have many customs and legends that are pagan in origin and have nothing to do with Christianity.
Scholars, accepting the derivation proposed by the 8th-century English scholar St. Bede, believe the name Easter is thought to come from the Scandinavian "Ostra" and the Teutonic "Ostern" or "Eastre," both Goddesses of mythology signifying spring and fertility whose festival was celebrated on the day of the vernal equinox.
Traditions associated with the festival survive in the Easter rabbit, a symbol of fertility, and in colored easter eggs, originally painted with bright colors to represent the sunlight of spring, and used in Easter-egg rolling contests or given as gifts.
Możesz coś z tego zaczerpnąć bo nie zrobiłam całej