1.Hi! yesterday how you know I came back from the camp in Wales it was fantastically. one day we went along the entire group to the beach. I stared to the handsome boy and I forgot about everyone which walked me beside. suddenly I worked out, that stoje alone in the middle knowing the city of nobody. I was horrified. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I knew neither the tongue nor people. I came up to this handsome boy to which earlier I stared. It turned out that to the name Alex had and he is good at English. He led me to the beach to my camping group. Then I promised myself that I would always be on my guard of group with which I am setting off to the beach in a foreign country.
2.Yesterday I had a bit of an irritating situation. They are going along the Short street I wrote sms to the friend. It being impossible .. this way I kept an eye on people passing me. Suddenly some tall man came up to me. He asked me where from I had such a fantastic phone. I decided to avoid it, but when I tried to walk away he tore the phone out for me and he escaped. With Klaudią we went to the police station. I described the appearance of the thief for policemen and my phone. Fortunately policemen quickly managed to regain mójtelefon. Since then I decided that I would never again be going through the city playing with the phone.
- hallo!reverence what can I help you in?
- do you know perhaps how I can reach a railway station?
- so this way you are going straight along this Short street.
- you know perhaps how many more or less of metres?
- about 150 metres, then you will turn right and you will be going about 200 metres straight with this street next you will go a railway station up.
- okay very for you danke - and do you understand? entire road?
- this way and very much I thank you
- no problem. I wish you the nice stay in Poland.
- I thank. bye
mam nadezijeee ze pomogłaam ;DDD