Przeczytaj te zdania. Jeśli są one gramatycznie poprawne wpisz C ( correct). Jeśli są błędne, wpisz I (incorrect) .
1. London is larger than poole. C
2.Canada is cold than australia. I
(poprawione) : Canada is colder than Australia.
3.Is Frank than Harry lighter? I
(poprawione) : Is Frank lighter than Harry.
4. Your room is the messiest in the house! C
5. Monday's film was worst than sunday's. I
(poprawione) : Monday's film was worse than sunday's.
6. Food is cheaper in Poland than here. C
7. It's good to walk than to travel by car. I
(poprawione) : It's better to walk than to travel by car.
8. Trains are comfortabler than buses. I
(poprawione) : Trains are more comfortabler than buses.
9. Paris is the loveliest place I konw. C
10. Do you have a more big T-shirt, please ? I
(poprawione) : Do you have a bigger T-shirt please?
11. Lake Baikal is deeper lake in the world. I
(poprawione) : Lake Baikal is deepest lake in the world.
12. You are prettier than your sister. C
1.motorbike - J
2.train - H
3.rickshaw - I
4.aeroplane - B
5.double-decker bus - G
6.helicopter - D
7.ship - C
8.submarine - E
9.lifeboat - F
10.space craft - A
ROOMS : balcony, badroom, house, flat, shed, sitting room
FURNITURE : bed, chair, desk, door, table, window, shelves
1. miserable - H
2. light - A
4. lovely - F
5. weird - D
6. foreign - B
7. ugly - C
8.messy - J
9. urgent - E
10. cheap -G
licze na naj :)