Fill in the gaps with correct subject or object pronoum:
1) A: Do you like Emma' s new shoes ? They cost a fortune !
B: Yes , -.............do...........look really good on ..............!
2) A: Does Jane like her new neighbors ?
B: No, she is angry with them because they keep
playing loud music late at night
3) A: Do you know Mr Jonson ?
B:Yes, I know her very well . He lives next door to me.
4)A: Can you tell me where the train station is?
B: Sure, it is just round the corner. You cant't miss it.
5) A: I like Mike a lot
B: Me too. He is my best fiend
6) A:Does Claire like London?
B: No, she doesn't like it very much. She says it's too
big and noisy
7) A: Do you want to go to an Italian or a Chines restaurant?
B: I really don't mind. They both sound great to go in.