1) Fire lights after leaving the room, turning off the TV, radio and computer when no one of them being used.
2) Keeping the environment clean, not throwing garbage into the street, and separate their waste.
3) Use of sustainable transport modes (eg, bicycle)
4) Taking your own shopping bag to avoid products packaged in plastic bags from the store.
5) Paying more attention to the products purchased. If they are marked with symbols that represent their positive impact on the environment (eg packaging recyclable, not tested on animals, etc.) are the organic products.
6) Carved water when it is no longer necessary, tightening the taps.
7) Do not light your fires in forests or fields during the high fire risk.
8) The use of antiperspirants in the balls, spray deodorants do not contain CFCs.