1. Where have our children gone?
2. What have ordered for your wife?
3. How much has Mr. Downey paid for the tickets?
4. How long have Jake and Monica known each other?
5. How long has Adam stayed abroad now?
6. What has Elisabeth bought for her mother?
7. Since when have you had your a new computer?
8. How long have your parent been married?
1. He hasn't eaten lunch.
2. She/He hasn't gotten out yet.
3. I haven't washed my trousers.
4. We haven't spent any money.
5. You haven't read the story.
1. Yes, I have eaten pizza.
2. No, I have never driven a lorry.
3. No I have never seen a ghost.
1. No, he hasn't
2. Yes, it has.
3. No, he hasn't.
4. Yes, I have.
5. Yes, she has.
6. Yes, they have.
7. No, they haven't.
8. Yes, he has.
9. No, I haven't.
10. No it hasn't.