A)Połacz definicje z wyrazami: climb, fall, jump, land, pick up, ...scream..., see, shout, stare, take off.
1. call out because you are frightened ...scream... - przykład
2. speak very, very loudly ........
3. use your eyes
4. look for a long time
5. go up something
6.push with your feet and go into the air
7. go down quickly, usually by mistake
8. go down onto the ground
9. opposite of put on ( your clothes)
10. take in your hand
b) Uzupełnij zdania odpowiednimi formami czasowników z poprzedniego cwiczenia
1. Jamie was playing football when he ...fell... and broke his leg. - przykład
2. Spiderman ..... to the top of the building and rescued the girl
3. This room is a mess Please....... your books.
4. My grandfather can't hear very well so I have to .... at him.
5. Nala comes from a hot country. The first time she ..... snow, she just ..... at it!