3. pen friend
2. Rob often watches football matches.
Mark is watching football matches every week.
Vicki doesn't watch football matches.
3. Rob's family often eat pizza.
Vicki and Kim eat pizza every week.
Kim's mum doesn't eat pizza.
1. No, I don't
2. Yes, I do
3. No, we don't
4. Yes, she does.
5. No, she doesn't
A does visit
A Does, go
A is send
B sends, doesn't send
A is go
A Do, go
A Does like
B Doesn't like
6. indoor/ outdoor
2. I'm doing my English homework
I'm not doing my English homework
3. I'm wearing jeans
I'm not wearing jeans
4. Birds are singing
Birds aren't singing
5. I'm writing a letter
I'm not writing a letter
6. I'm having a breakfast
I'm not having breakfast
7. It is raining
It isn't raining.
2.Is Mrs. Smith vacuuming the carpets?
Yes, she is.
3. Is Clueless washing up?
No, he isn't
4. Is Mrs. Smith doing the washing?
No, she doesn't.
5 Are Holmes and Clueless sweeping the floor?
Yes, they are
6. Is Holmes polishing the furniture?
Yes, he is.
2. Clueless isn't reading a book.
Nobody is reading a book.
3. Nobody is drinking lemonade.
Clueless isn't drinking lemonade.
4. Clueless isn't singing.
Holmes and Clueless aren't singing.
5. Mrs. Smith isn't vacuuming the carpet.
Nobody is vaccuming the carpet.