Complete the conversations using a pronoun with some-, any-, no-, every-.
A: There's smoeone at the door.
B: OK. I'll go.
A: That's strange. There was noone there.
A: I can't find my keys anywhere. I've looked everywhere for them.
Maybe somebody's taken them by mistake.
B: No, I'm sure nobody's taken them. They'll be here somewhere.
A: What's the matter?
B: There's nothing to do. There isn't anything on TV, and everybody
has gone away for the weekend, so there's nowhere to go.
A: Oh, cheer up. Perhaps there's somebody on at the Blues Cafe.
B: The Blues Cafe? Forget it. noone goes there any more.
Use the verbs in the box in the correct tense to complete the sentences.
be, explain, have, can, save, talk, take, understand, want, make, not refuse, not stay up
1) If we take the bus rather than the train, we 'll save money.
2) If I'd be in trouble, I know I can talk to you.
3) If they don't stay up so late, they will have more energy.
4) If she talk to more people, she 'll have more friends.
5) If you explain. the problem to your parents, I'm sure they will understand
6) If he want to borrow my camera, I won't refuse