1. screeching noise. The parrot made screeching noise.
2. to witness robbery. She went shopping and witnessed robbery in her favourite shop.
3. to follow our way. We can show you where the cinema is, just follow our way!
4. news report. I've already watched incredible news report on TV.
5. alarm button. I case of fire press the alarm button.
6. to find a path. We lost our way but eventually find a path.
7. side road - There was giant traffic jam on the main road, so we chose the side road.
8. full name - If you fill in that document, write your full name on it.
9. to greet a guest. - She greeted a guest in the hall.
10. to play a trick - He was naughty boy and liked playing tricks.
11. to fire a gun - When the war started, guns were fired.
12. shining eyes - She had shining eyes when saw that romantic part of the film.
13. warm welcome - He gave me a warm welcome when I came to his house.
14. to get dark - I went outside when it started getting dark.