To nie wiem czy układać pytania (jak w poleceniu) czy zdania oznajmujące (jak w przykładzie)? Układam w/g przykładu
1. Jack lives in Bolton.(since he was born)
- Jack has been living in Bolton since he was born.
2. Bill is unemployed.(since April)
- Bill has been unemployed since April.
3. Ann has a bad cold.(for the last few days)
_ Ann has had a bad cold for the last few days.
4. I want to go to the moon. (since I was a child)
- I have wanted to go to the moon since I was a child.
5. My brother is studying languages at university.(for two years)
- My brother has been studying languages at university for two years.
6.My cousin is in the army. (since he was 17)
- My cousin has been in the army since he was 17.
7. Tim and Jane are working in Sheffield.(since February)
- Tim and Jane have been working in Sheffield since February.
8.They are waiting for us.(for half an hour)
- They have been waitinf for us for an hour.
(pytania się tworzy przez inwersję, czyli wystarczy przesunąć HAVE/HAS na początek zdania, np.:
Has Jack been living in Bolton since he was born.)