1. I often go to the park for a walk.
2. I rarely buy in the supermarket. I rather prefer buying in small local shops where products are fresh and the stuff is nice.
3. This is the church where my parents got married twenty years ago.
4. This is the girl whose mum is my headteacher.
5. He has lost the game, that's why he's not coming with us to the party. He's sad.
6. That boy is a brother of my best friend.
7. At the moment I'm preparing for the test.
8. I'm going to Zakopane on Tuesday at 8am.
9. What time does the train to Zakopane leave?
10. From which platform does the train to Warsaw leave?
11. How can I get to the centre?
12. Go straight, across the church and the pharmacy. Than turn left on the trafiic lights.
13. Here is your key.
14. Where is the elevator?
15. While I was doing my homework, my sister spilt a glass of milk.
16. First he invited herand than you have cancelled the party.
17. When the police came to the shop, thieves were already gone. They ran away.
18. What did you do when she was crying?
19. What have you been doing when she was crying?
20. I'll go with you.
21. I'll take it.
22. He'll clean the room as soon as he comes back from school.
23. She has just baked a cake.
24. He had a great fun on his aunt birthday party.
25. He has already sent that letter earlier, he won't go to the post office again.